miércoles, 15 de junio de 2016

                                                              "My Shoes, your shoes"

                                                                                                                                                                     Last year I was going to travel to Europa by plane , I was very excited and nervous because I had 
never traveled by plane .

   It was time to travel to England! , the plane was going to take off ,  but when more or less we  were in the air , a storm started ......

    I couldn` t belive it! I was scared and paralyzed , I couldn`t express what I feel . My hard can`t stop beating .

One little boy fell down , I put mi self in his shoes and I helped him because he was hirt .

There was so much turbulence that the water of my sister fell , all the people were shouting , because the plane was a disaster .


After that moment i`m scared of planes….

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario